View story

More stories

DOG SO CLOSE TO DEATH AFTER SWALLOWING NEEDLE

A dog was SOW close to death after she dangerously swallowed a two-inch NEEDLE-Cute Shih Tzu Daisy could have pierced her intestines after eating the long needle and thread after finding it on the carpet. The two-year-old was yelping and being sick and was rushed top to Middlesbrough PDSA Pet Aid hospital after her owner Kerry Woodier had left her at her mothers home. An X-ray revealed the needle with the thread still attached was lodged at the back of her tongue in Daisys throat. Head nurse Stephanie Williams said it could have been deadly for Daisy if the needle had become dislodged as it could have pierced her intestines.Kerry from Beechwood, Middlesbrough, said she and her five-year-old daughter Abigail were extremely grateful to the vets for saving the little dogs life.

WORLD’S ONLY ONE ARME...

View this story

A GRIZZLY GANG

View this story

HOP ON! FASHIONABLE FRO...

View this story

SQUIRREL VS DINOSAUR

View this story

HYPER-REALISTIC DINNER ...

View this story

THIRSTY SQUIRREL TAKES ...

View this story

AMAZING AERIAL PATTERNS

View this story

EXTREME WEATHER CAPTURE...

View this story

THANKSGIVING DINNER PRE...

View this story

INDONESIAN FLOATING MAR...

View this story