View story

More stories

WOMAN TOO SCARED TO LEAVE HOUSE AFTER HORROR HAIR DYE REACTION

A woman who suffered from an allergic reaction to hair dye that made her face swell to twice its size has been left too scared to leave the house. In July 2011, Jo Thomson, 39, from Margate, Kent, dyed her hair using a Schwarzkopf XXL Live home dye kit in shade 'Cosmic Blue'. But despite carrying out the recommended patch test, she suffered a near-fatal allergic reaction that left her covered in boils and fighting for her sight. Now colour blind and allergic to the Sun, the mum-of-three has been diagnosed with agoraphobia, which makes her too anxious to leave the house alone.

Teen boy finally hits pub...

View this story

Woman's skin turned silve...

View this story

Girl grows back face afte...

View this story

Woman loses over 10st aft...

View this story

Baby may paralyse me and ...

View this story

Woman taunted for huge fe...

View this story

Sisters both have 1 in 3....

View this story

Gary barlow superfan lose...

View this story

Woman loses 8st to ditch ...

View this story

From kebab to ke-babe: wo...

View this story