View story

More stories

WOMAN REVEALS HOW SHE FELL INTO A BONFIRE AND WAS LEFT SCARRED FOR LIFE

A woman has revealed how she was left scarred for life after accidentally falling into a bonfire at a friend’s BBQ. Alisa Angelini, 29, from Steilacoom, Washington State, US, tripped over her flip flop and rolled down a hill, landing straight into the open flames. Thankfully, the medical administration student mustered the strength to pull herself out and was swiftly airlifted to hospital. Alisa suffered third-degree burns to 22% of her body and was forced to undergo five skin grafts.

Cancer drug fight dad die...

View this story

Woman loses 10st after bl...

View this story

Dumped by text on my birt...

View this story

Polyamorous trio: i share...

View this story

Woman loses 13st after be...

View this story

Woman desperate to look l...

View this story

I starved myself to three...

View this story

Man proposes to girlfrien...

View this story

Woman says eating bubbles...

View this story

Woman wears same tee for ...

View this story