View story

More stories

WOMAN LEFT SCARRED FOR LIFE AFTER SETTING HER FACE ON FIRE WHILE LIGHTING A CIGARETTE

A mum-of-two has revealed how she accidentally set her face on fire while lighting a cigarette. Louise Tanner, 50, from Worthing, West Sussex, couldn’t find a lighter, so decided to use the hob instead. But as she leaned over, her hair, which was caked in hairspray, instantly went up in flames. Louise was left with third degree burns on her head, face, ear and neck and has been left scarred for life.

Hours from death: toxic s...

View this story

My 4yo beauty pageant dau...

View this story

Real-life little bo peep ...

View this story

Teen with 100s of birthma...

View this story

I was so fat my son asked...

View this story

The first lady of fashion...

View this story

10 year old anorexic beca...

View this story

Woman rejected by adoptio...

View this story

Woman discovers pregnancy...

View this story

Father-of-one stuns wife ...

View this story