View story

More stories

HAIR DYE HORROR LEFT ME LOOKING LIKE A MONSTER -TWICE!

Colouring her hair was meant to make Dinya Rasool feel glamourous, but instead, it almost killed her - twice. The 18-year-old student suffered two horrendous allergic reactions to home hair dye kits - which left her looking like a monster. She was temporarily blinded and her face ballooned to three times its normal size - putting dangerous pressure on her brain.

Baby with half-a-heart ma...

View this story

I won't go anywhere witho...

View this story

Op sees twin take first s...

View this story

Justin bieber fan loses 7...

View this story

8-year-old girl allergic ...

View this story

Cancer drug fight dad die...

View this story

Brave tot allergic to sun

View this story

Mother's instinct saves b...

View this story

Woman cruelly named ’tu...

View this story

Forgetful parent’s livi...

View this story