View story

More stories

PARALYSED BY A PORK CHOP

A dad-of-two was left paralysed and close to death after an undercooked pork chop led to a potentially lethal brain bug. Darren Ashall, a plant operator from Chorley, Lancs, is still in hospital nearly five months on from when he first fell ill. He cannot walk and struggles to communicate. However doctors told him he is lucky to be alive after the deadly bug listeria meningitis attacked his immune system, leaving an abscess on his brain.

Mum spends thousands on f...

View this story

Irish woman first adult i...

View this story

Boy who needs 250k pints ...

View this story

Woman responds to trolls ...

View this story

Woman loses 10st after bl...

View this story

Dog can finally see owner...

View this story

Teen dancer robbed of tal...

View this story

Woman loses 11st after br...

View this story

Woman loses 8st to ditch ...

View this story

19st woman loses 9st afte...

View this story