View story

More stories

BLOB OF GLUE SAVES NEWBORNS LIFE

A miracle baby has overcome a one in five million brain condition, after a blob of glue saved his life. Using a revolutionary technique just weeks after his birth, doctors used Cyanoacrylate - similar to superglue - to plug a leak in 13-week old Jack Jones’ brain that would have killed him if left untreated. Newborn Jack, was diagnosed with rare condition, Vein of Galen Malformation, in August after a health visitor noticed his head was 2cm bigger than an average baby. Just 72 hours after health visitor, Louise Southward measured Jack’s head during a routine check-up, the tot underwent life-saving surgery in Glasgow. Now baby Jack has made a full recovery and is back at home with his parents, mum Emma Rigby, 26, and dad, Kelvin Jones, 46, from Sutton Heath in St Helens…

My contractions lasted tw...

View this story

Lip fillers nearly killed...

View this story

Blob of glue saves newbor...

View this story

Obese woman developed ano...

View this story

Amazing michael jackson l...

View this story

Sleep disorder woman coll...

View this story

Teen dancer robbed of tal...

View this story

Owner prevented from find...

View this story

Beauty queen acid scare

View this story

Transgender woman spends ...

View this story