View story

More stories

HAIR DYE HORROR

A pretty mums bad hair day turned into a bad nightmare when an allergic reaction left her looking like shed lost a boxing match, nearly killing her. Mariade Kelly, 29, ended up in a hospital high-dependency unit after a bad reaction from a bottle of £5.99 home hair dye. Just hours after applying the potion to her hair, Mariades scalp began to weep with pus and her skin started to itch uncontrollably. But this was just the beginning of her problems.

Heart drugs made me lose ...

View this story

Double or nothing: twins ...

View this story

I starved myself to three...

View this story

Can you twerk it out? - m...

View this story

Transgender woman spends ...

View this story

Woman rejected by adoptio...

View this story

Thug who beat up soldier ...

View this story

Million dollar marilyn - ...

View this story

Can you guess my boyfrien...

View this story

Dog who had her eyes goug...

View this story